|Regulation on the Procedure of Charging Application Fee|
Regulation on the Procedure of Charging Application Fee
Chinese Consulate General in
1. This regulation is to administrate the charging of application fee and improve the safety.
2. Application fee refers to the amount of money should be paid by the applicants who apply for Passport, Visa, Travel Document, Authentification, Notarization and so on in the Chinese Consulate General in Durban.
3. Procedure of paying the application fee:
(1) The Consular officer will issue you a Pick Up Form and Deposit Slip with the amount of application fee and the Banking details of Chinese Consulate General when you apply for documents in the Visa Section.
(2) Please deposit the application fee into our Bank Account 022 218 610in any branch of Standard Bank, and ask for the Deposit Receipt. According to the Bank, only Cash is acceptable (Cheque, Credit Card or Electronic Transfer is unacceptable.)
(3) When you come to pick up your documents, Please show the Pick Up Form and Deposit Receipt to the Consular officer.
4. The regulation will come into effect since the day of announcement.
5. The Chinese Consulate General in Durban reserves the rights of explanation on the regulation.